Interrelationship of Form

                                                                    shattered object
                                                                        flashing stars
                                                        Mario mushrooms
                                                                    black pearls
                                                                            bubbles
                                                            thunderstruck
                                                                        charcoal helix fossil
                                                                indefinite    crosses
                                                                         

Comments

  1. Really liked how you were creative with detachment, the lines breaking detaching was very creative and liked the way how you shaded the outside of the lines. If I had to say one thing you could work on it would be to erase the pencil marks after outline. Really nice drawing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you did with the detachment one and made it look as if the glass had shattered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like detachment because it looks like a glass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Union is pretty good. But, it could be improved by shading it better. It would make the final significantly better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For overlapping the way the circles are overlapping in a way that a snake curls up in itself. For union I think you could have put some more circles side by side to show union.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked penetration because I'm a big fan of Mario but its slightly confusing because there isn't a lot color used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the 8th one because he did show some creativity and he used all spaces and left nothing blank

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Portrait Colorized

Image File formats