Repetition
Black squares align in diagonal lines across the composition. Crossing them at right angles are single thin lines. The crossing lines and squares create a grid, all of which is diagonally rotated. Inside the grid is a lot of white space. Approximately 35% of the composition is positive space (dark). The remaining negative dominates the layout. This is an ordered and organized composition that gives me the feeling of stability.
Kitchen floor

This is like Tetris and the floor I thought of making a pattern out of black and white of these irregular eight-sided polygons was thinking about a floor in a popular game when making this piece of work since I was thinking of brick but I wanted to add a twist
The fractured mirror
This is what I thought a fractured mirror would look like in a mirror in a hole to the abyss so I decided to make it since it has a repetition of shapes and is 50% positively colored with black or gray
The artwork here was a pattern that was supposed to be a lot of stars but the grey area makes the stars look as if they look like they have wings
A Tide's Crash
The never-ending tides of war of the light and darkness are two sides of the ocean I drew this as two different waves from two different seas like the Red Sea and the Pacific
The thin spaghetti
I drew Spaghetti twirling all around waiting for the sauce so it could be consumed by the people i added no color beside the line since my previous works had a lot of gray and black





Comments
Post a Comment