Self-Portrait Colorized

Self-Portrait in Color


You know how i had taken a picture of my self which i had to turn into a grayscale,  using the curvature tool to make rough shapes which made my face using different shade or tint  on the grayscale, after which i had turn off the model the original picture to fix gaps in the shapes that make my portrait, but for the work above after all that i had one layer at a time recolored all the colors in a monochromatic pallet using purple even the background i had use a light purple, the background i tried to make the same color as the portrait to make a story of a bored purple man on a purple planet and sun

Comments

  1. Ray your's looks very detailed, I could tell its you and it seems you worked very hard as I could see your glasses, hands and your headphone all in great detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my only critique is how your background could've more defined and were the image cuts off could've been at the bottem of the page but that's it

      Delete
  2. Very nice,I like how you used purple to fit in your design it looks very good. Bored purple man on a purple planet🤙🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work Ray! I love the purple. I have no criticism for you. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you used a color theme and your design is very detailed

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks like it took alot of time and it had alot of detail and u can see everything really clear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interrelationship of Form

Image File formats